Hydratec Road Show
Coming soon to a city near you!
Hydratec is making a series of one-day presentations in meeting rooms in selected cities around the country providing helpful user lessons and to show off our latest software. This includes our versions for the Revit platform!
All Hydratec customers are welcome - there is a US $95 charge per attendee for these seminars, prepaid via credit card. We cannot give refunds if you cannot make it. You should be somewhat familiar with Hydratec software so that you may be better prepared to ask questions.
- We’ve divided our time into 16 one half hour lesson segments. Leaving one for Introductions and another for Q&A, we plan to cover the same 9 lessons at every event but will let you choose 5 of 14 additional lessons.
- Once you’ve registered we’ll send you a survey to vote for the optional lessons at your Road Show location.
How to vote:
Please fill out the Road Show Voting Form with your information and the number of attendees you intend to register.New Road Show Vote
Registration - Closed:
Stay tuned for the next event!
Agenda - Updated :
Start 8:00 - 8:30am
Introductions and Goal Setting
8:30 - 9:00am
Available Help Resources for Hydratec Products
9:00 - 9:30am
Using the New SPRINKLER LAYOUT tool
9:30 - 10:00am
Using the New Flexible Sprinkler Connection (FSC) Tools
10:00 - 10:30am
Being More Efficient with AutoCalc
10:30 - 11:00am
11:00 - 11:30am
What is AutoList thinking when it creates a HydraLIST?
11:30 - 12:00pm
3D Risers using Listable Dynamic Blocks
12:00 – 1:00pm
-- Lunch --
1:00 - 1:30pm
Mining a Revit model for ACAD backgrounds
1:30 - 2:00pm
Hydratec for Revit Overview–Model it, Calc It & List it
2:00 - 2:30pm
2:30 - 3:00pm
3:00 - 3:30pm
3:30 - 4:00pm
4:00 - 4:30pm
4:30 - 5:00pm
Questions, Answers & Wrap Up
List of Optional Topics (5 Picked of the following 14)
- dwg - Coordinating with Navisworks
- dwg - Working with Sleeves
- rvt - Importing a HydraCAD model into Revit
- rvt - HydraCAD for Revit – Space Heads & Connect Pipes
- rvt - HydraCALC for Revit
- rvt - HydraLIST for Revit
- dwg - Aligning the Model with a specified BIM Base Point
- dwg - Move Model
- dwg - 3D Standpipe Calcs
- dwg - lllustrating the value of a Robotic Total Station
- dwg - 30 Tips & Tricks in 30 Minutes
- dwg - Standardized plot settings
- dwg - Plot Building Sections and Sprinkler System Sections
- dwg - Designing with Victaulic IGS fittings
Voted locations will show up here. Cities requested will be moved to the confirmed city list and will be open for registration at that time.
Current Votes: 612